Hackers don’t care what size your business is. Developing a good cyber posture is critical to safeguarding your digital assets from being stolen.
THE THREAT OF CYBER-ATTACKS IS REAL.
It happens. Every day, hackers and other malicious actors are targeting businesses like yours.
According to a recent global study commissioned by IBM Security, the average data breach has exceeded $4.2 million with cases where remote work contributed to the breach being more than $1 million higher!
Building a more effective, more resilient cyber defense begins with looking at your current Business Ecosystem.
FREE Cyber Resilience Quick Check.
Is your business covering the entire business ecosystem? Click on the button below and find out.
- Cybersecurity Awareness Training
- Phishing Simulation Training
- Executive support
- Clear expectations of procedures with administrative follow-through
- Risk Management Plan defined based on prioritized risks
- Current Policies and Procedures
- Current Strategic Plans
- Regular Executive Team/Board discussions over progress
- Zero Trust Architecture
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Encryption at rest and in motion
- Password hygiene settings
- Regular vulnerabilities and compliance scans to detect anomalies
- Signed agreements requiring cyber compliance
- Require proof of compliance to your regulation standards
- Track vendor compliance and when it needs to be reassessed