With today’s business structure, it is more important than ever to be able to access your business from anywhere and at any time. Elasticity, Efficiency, and Strategic Value is key to having a competitive advantage.
3 MAJOR BUSINESS BENEFITS OF COUD COMPUTING
you must take advantage of.
MOVES YOUR I.T. EXPENSES FROM CAPEX TO OPEX
With cloud computing, businesses can forego the initial investment of computer hardware and on-site-housing and even save on additional physical costs such as cooling, fire protection and security.
Cloud data centers are run by IT experts who live and breathe infrastructure maintenance and support.
ACCESS TO NEW TECHNOLOGIES & SERVICES
Emerging tech requires large amounts of computing resources that can be accessed more easily and at a lower cost with cloud technology.
The cloud has revolutionized the way we work.
ELASTICITY. EFFICIENCY. STRATEGIC VALUE.
Scale services to fit your needs, customize applications and access to your business files anywhere there is an internet connection.
- Scalability – Cloud infrastructure scales on-demand. Support fluctuating workloads
- Ready-Built Tools – Seleect from a menu of prebuilt tools and features allowing you to build a solution based on your specific needs.
- Security Features – Virtual private cloud, encryption and API’s help keep business data secure
- Storage – choose public, private or hybrid offerings depending on you needs
Get applications to market quickly without the worry of underlying infrastructure costs or maintenance.
- Accessibility – Access your cloud-based apps and data from virtually any internet connected device
- Reduce Equipment Costs – By using remote resources, your business saves on server and other equipment costs
- Speed to Market – When you develop in the cloud, you enable users to get their applications to market quickly
- Data Security – No fear of data loss due to hardware failure because your networked backups are done automatically
When you make cloud services part of your strategy, you gain a competitive advantage by providing the most innovative technology available.
- Collaboration – Collaborate with anyone anywhere in the world
- Modernized Work – Cloud service providers manage the underlying infrastructure allowing businesses to focus on other priorities
- Regular Updates – Gives users the most up-to-date technology
- Competitive Edge – Decrease IT resources allocated toward infrastructure management and move more nimbly than your competitors
Cloud Computing allows you to easily access and share data with your team, partners or consumers. Get things done quickly regardless of your geography!
5 BIG TECHNOLOGICAL BENEFITS OF COUD COMPUTING
to make your business thrive.
Cloud service providers (csps) offer a highly scalable environment with access to all of the cloud computing resources you need… as long as you pay for it.
Organizations can add the resources they need, when they need it, without worrying about delays due to csp processes or staffing.
Rapid elasticity of resources allows you to scale up and down when needed, eliminating the need to maintain additional infrastructure, which may only be utilized under peak workloads.
Cloud services are metered, which means your usage is measured and you only pay for services you use, allowing your organization to adjust its resources based on load changes and business needs.
BROAD NETWORK ACCESS
Broad network access allows for functionality across a range of devices and permits remote connectivity from anywhere with an internet connection.