CYBERSECURITY BEGINS WITH AWARENESS TRAINING
The journey to a safer business starts with knowledge. By educating your staff they will learn how to stay secure and boost their overall awareness.
BUILD YOUR "HUMAN FIREWALL" WITH CYBER
and empower your workforce with a strong defense!
REDUCE BUSINESS IMPACT
With cybersecurity training you can experience up to a 72% chance of significantly reducing your business impact.
Companies that engage in making training a top business initiative can expect to see 70% fewer security incidents
RECOGNIZE A 3X ROI
With a very modest investment, businesses who make cybersecurity training a top priority, can expect a 3x ROI.
Cybersecurity training helps protects your business from the dangers of data breaches, network attacks, and ransomware threats.
INVEST. SECURE. EMPOWER.
Think you can’t afford cybersecurity training? Think again! Awareness training is a small-ticket item with a low upfront cost and a large ROI. ROIs can average 69% for an SMB and a whopping 562% for an enterprise just by implementing training!
Employee education is considered the top-rated form of defense against cyber criminals. With 85% of breaches being traced back to the human element, you can’t afford not to arm yourself and staff!
SECURE YOUR BUSINESS
Increasing your cybersecurity and protecting your data is the obvious reason why ALL businesses should have every person, from the top down, engage in training. By training everyone on the importance of protecting themselves and the company from exploits and cyber attacks, helps to fortify the human elements and build a strong culture of cybersecurity and resiliency.
Educate your employees on:
- Phishing – phishing • \FISH-ing\ • noun. : a scam by which an e-mail user is duped into revealing personal or confidential information which the scammer can use illicitly.
- Social Engineering – A psychological manipulation technique aimed to either gain access to information or to a logical or physical environment thus allowing a broad range of malicious activity to be accomplished.,
- Passwords – Everything begins with a password. All team members should have a 12 character password that includes upper/lower case letters, numbers and special characters. Multi-factor authentication should also be put into practice.
- Network Security – This includes not only your on premise network but the network of those working at home.
EMPOWER YOUR EMPLOYEES
When you make cybersecurity awareness training available to your staff, you will immediately empower and increase their awareness, skills, and confidence.
- Prevention – With everyone working together you highlight the role that each person has in preventing successful attacks.
- Protection – When employees learn how to protect data and networks, they not only benefit the business, but themselves.
- Detection – When or if something does happen, they are quickly able to identify the mistake and take appropriate steps to fix it or know who to contact to help shut it down quickly.