CYBERSECURITY BEGINS WITH AWARENESS TRAINING
The journey to a safer business starts with knowledge. By educating your staff they will learn how to stay secure and boost their overall awareness.
BUILD YOUR "HUMAN FIREWALL" WITH CYBER
and empower your workforce with a strong defense!
REDUCE BUSINESS IMPACT
With cybersecurity training you can experience up to a 72% chance of significantly reducing your business impact.
Companies that engage in making training a top business initiative can expect to see 70% fewer security incidents
RECOGNIZE A 3X ROI
With a very modest investment, businesses who make cybersecurity training a top priority, can expect a 3x ROI.
Cybersecurity training helps protects your business from the dangers of data breaches, network attacks, and ransomware threats.
INVEST. SECURE. EMPOWER.
Think you can’t afford cybersecurity training? Think again! You can’t afford NOT to train your employees when 85% of all breaches can be traced back to human error. Employee education is the best defense available for preventing cyberattacks and data breaches.
For the small upfront cost of cybersecurity training, your company will reap huge Returns on Investment! ROIs can average 69% for an SMB and a whopping 562% for larger enterprises who implement company-wide training.
SECURE YOUR BUSINESS
Increasing your cybersecurity and protecting your data requires that every person, from the top down, be trained on the importance of protecting themselves and the company from the many methods of cyberattacks and exploitation. Equipping your staff with knowledge that empowers them and builds a cyber-resilient culture is your best protection against cybercriminals.
Educate your employees on:
- Phishing – phishing • \FISH-ing\ • noun. : a scam by which an e-mail user is duped into revealing personal or confidential information which the scammer can use illicitly.
- Social Engineering – A psychological manipulation technique aimed to either gain access to information or to a logical or physical environment thus allowing a broad range of malicious activity to be accomplished.,
- Passwords – Everything begins with a password. All team members should have a 12 character password that includes upper/lower case letters, numbers and special characters. Multi-factor authentication should also be put into practice.
- Network Security – This includes not only your on premise network but the network of those working at home.
EMPOWER YOUR EMPLOYEES
When you make cybersecurity awareness training available to your staff, you will immediately empower and increase their awareness, skills, and confidence.
- Prevention – With everyone working together you highlight the role that each person has in preventing successful attacks.
- Protection – When employees learn how to protect data and networks, they not only benefit the business, but themselves.
- Detection – When or if something does happen, they are quickly able to identify the mistake and take appropriate steps to fix it or know who to contact to help shut it down quickly.