DISASTER RECOVERY AS A SERVICE (DRaaS)
When disaster strikes, DRaaS is the critical storage-based replication and recovery plan businesses need to get back up and running quickly.
WHAT IS DRaaS?
Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) is a cloud-based replica of an organizations entire IT environment allowing normal operations to continue if the primary infrastructue fails. Typically, DRaaS is best paired with BUaaS (Backup as a Service) for an effective Business Continuity plan that will allow you to stay operational in the event of a disruption. For SMBs even a small disruption can correlate to significant losses – especially for those in e-commerce.
Why Does My Business Need DRaaS?
SMBs with limited IT resources and budgets will find DRaaS to be especially valuable because it eliminates the costs of deploying, monitoring, patching, and maintaining an on-premises Disaster Recovery infrastructure. Choose between a subscription-based model or pay-per-use.
Benefits of DRaaS:
- Your recovery time will be faster. Be back up and running, usually within 15 minutes or less.
- Free up team members to refocus on their core mission while having a team of experts ready at any moment
- Seamless redundancy and scalability
- Receive free initial testing and scheduled annual testing without service interruption
- Ensures around-the-clock support 24/7/365
- Cost effective and enhanced reliability
- Access to superior resources. many companies provide all-inclusive service monitoring, software maintenance and support
Organizations That Need DRaaS:
- Cannot afford downtime and need whole systems to turn on in the the event of an incident
- Has a server environment either on-site, in a data center, or in a public cloud
- Does not want to dedicate internal staff to build, maintain and test a recovery system
- Does not have the time, staff, or expertise to respond to a mission critical outage or emergency
- Wants predictable monthly costs
- Has data compliance requirements