Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) is a cloud-based replica of an organizations entire IT environment allowing normal operations to continue if the primary infrastructure fails. Typically, DRaaS is best paired with BUaaS (Backup as a Service). For SMBs even a small disruption can correlate to significant losses – especially for those in e-commerce.
SMBs with limited IT resources and budgets will find DRaaS to be especially valuable because it eliminates the costs of deploying, monitoring, patching, and maintaining an on-premises DR infrastructure. Choose between a subscription-based model or pay-per-use.
Benefits of DRaaS
- Your recovery time will be faster. Be back up and running, usually within 15 minutes or less.
- Free up team members to refocus on their core mission while having a team of experts ready at any moment
- Seamless redundancy and scalability
- Receive free initial testing and scheduled annual testing without service interruption
- Ensures around-the-clock support 24/7/365
- Cost-effective and enhanced reliability
- Access to superior resources. Many companies provide all-inclusive service monitoring, software maintenance, and support
NEED A TITLE HERE
Organizations That Need DRaaS:
NEED SUB TITLE
- Cannot afford downtime and need whole systems to turn on in the event of an incident.
- Has a server environment either on-site, in a data center, or in a public cloud
- Does not want to dedicate internal staff to build, maintain and test a recovery system
- Does not have the time, staff, or expertise to respond to a mission-critical outage or emergency
- Wants predictable monthly costs
- Has data compliance requirements