Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) is designed to detect and remove malware or any other form of malicious activity on endpoints. EDR tools continuously monitor, threat hunt, and collect activity data from end-user devices. Once a threat is identified, EDR will automatically enable a full triage of response, containment, and investigation.
Establishing an EDR is a critical component in taking your cyber security beyond the standard signature-based antivirus which has little to no chance in helping you fight against todays ever-evolving, sophisticated ransomware attacks. Time is not on your side when responding to an attack. EDR tools paired with 24/7 security monitoring and response services will stop these compromises in their tracks.
BENEFITS OF EDR
- Quickly identify and stop cyber threats
- AI or machine learning to detect previously unknown “zero-day” attacks.
- Fileless attack protection
- Automated remediation and roll back capabilities.
- Real time host quarantine.
- USB port blocking
- 24/7 with MDR (Managed Detection and Response)
- Integrated threat hunting and forensics
NEED A TITLE
Organizations That Need EDR:
NEED A TITLE HERE
Does Your Organization need a Vulnerability Assessment?
- need content